Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Visit from Tasha
I was lucky enough to get a nice visit from Tasha yesterday. She brought her knitting basket with her and oh my she is holding out on all of you with her amazing projects. It was fun to see the girls play together, talk a little sewing, smugmug and blogs, and remember New Orleans. I had not even showered by the time she got there, (sorry about that Tasha) and what is so funny is that I put on my shoes that morning at 9:00 am and did not take them off until 9:00 pm. I had to take a photo because that never happens! The last time that happened was probably in 8th grade. I own two pairs of socks, don't like shoes, especially ones that have to be laced.
My feet look huge in this photo, but are they really as big as they look? for a little fun game the first person who can guess the size of my shoes that I am wearing will get 10 yards of ribbon sent to their front door.
Thanks Tasha for coming it was a great distraction from my many crazy projects!

35 comments:

jenny said...

I say 9.5 even though I really don't think your feet look that big. I think tennis shoes always make your feet bigger than they appear.

Fun to have Tasha come visit.

everything pink! said...

nope not 9.5

Anonymous said...

How fun for Tasha to come by- I like the picture of the two of you.

I am gunna guess 9 and hope that you are lucky to have smaller feet than me :/

Kristin said...

I don't think they look that big. I have big feet. I am guessing 10

everything pink! said...

nope not 9

everything pink! said...

nope not 10

Jordan said...

8.5?

Anonymous said...

How fun . . . Tasha? I get her in two weeks! I'm going to guess 8.5.

Anonymous said...

oh, Jordan beat me--I'll say 8 then.

Julia said...

7.5 wild guess, but your feet don't look very big.

everything pink! said...

nope not 8

everything pink! said...

nope not 7.5

melanie said...

What a great get together.

Don't be offended here but- 11? My best friend has an 11 size foot and it is killer for her to find shoes. I was so happy when I found her a pair at the mall.

Laurie said...

10.5?!? :)

Jill said...

How fun that Tasha came to visit. (I've been wondering where she is since she has blogged since last weekend.) I want to see some of her knitting creations.

I'm guessing you wear 6.5

Laura said...

You feet look exactly like mine in tennis shoes so I'd say a 7!!

Bond Girl 007 said...

well I will guess 11 even though what I really want to guess is 7 or 10.5 but somebody already said those...and if you are 6! that is crazy!!

everything pink! said...

not 11

everything pink! said...

not 10.5

everything pink! said...

not 6.5

everything pink! said...

not 7

everything pink! said...

not a 6

everything pink! said...

not 8.5

stefanie said...

I'm going to jump out there and guess 12.

everything pink! said...

not a 12

Stephanie Ford said...

Holy cow! What's left? 11.5?

Unknown said...

12.5?

Heather said...

I'm going to say a 5.5?

Anonymous said...

Tina says 8! I love to guess people's feet size!

Angie said...

I guess 5! Glad Tasha came to visit.

jenny said...

Okay I guess no size shoes because everyone has made a guess. Tell us the size. :)

michelle said...

Gosh, I'm trying to remember your shoe size! All I know is that they're bigger than mine, so I'm gonna say 10.

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

13's! Is this sad that I have never known the size of my sisters shoes?

Bond Girl 007 said...

I must say this has been suspensful so i will just go with a cool 40!

Liz said...

Well, I sure missed the boat on this post. Are you a size 13.5?? Maybe you are talking European sizes here? Hmmm?