Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooky Sister Power!
So our little Cinderella, Indian and Super Hero had a great fun filled day!

Before trick or treating they did a little sister power chant...
to get the energy flowing and ready for the night. they were all so excited!
Sally Jane's custom made Cinderella dress from Ebay for only $19.99 was great and with a 8 inch hem could last her until kindergarten.
Caroline's $29.99 Super Hero costume off the rack at Target saved me 4 days of time and probably save me another $30.00 in materials.

she could jump so high when she had it on.


Annie Kate's hand sewn costume still gave me the chance to say I have sewn all her costumes and a reason to stay up late with her as we didn't start it until the night before, as well as practice for any upcoming wedding dresses to be made in 20 years - I sure hope one of them will pick suede, is doesn't fray, you can leave raw edges and fun to sew with.

and as I type this, (the day after) the girls are in my white sheeted bed eating chocolate candy bars watching Disney movies - I am afraid to go back up stairs!!! (it is 8:00am)

16 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

They look so cute!

DOn't worry about the sheets...just take some pictures. YOu can show them to them when they are older.." See, I let you eat chocolate in my bed!!"

Have a great day!

Jill said...

The girls look darling, and each costume seems perfect for them right now. I think the sister power chant is cute.

Price Cream Parlor said...

So darling! I am loving each one!

carlo said...

love the pics.

love the super girl! i want a super girl costume i have decided!

Liz said...

I LOVE the costumes! And the Indian one is fab!! One homemade out of three is great!

mimi said...

The girls look perfect in their well chosen costumes. Running with them in costume is such a great idea. They are going to have so many tales to tell when they are Moms.

Kim Sue said...

your girls are precious..love little girls! We had some friends over last night and 6 out of the 7 kids were girls. They were magical.

Traci said...

Loved the costumes! How cute is Caroline in the Super women gidd-up!!! I want my girl to be a Indian one year.

Amanda :-) said...

Ohhh, it THAT how one gets free time to blog? Durr me!

Each of those costumes seems so 'right' for each girl. It's lovely that they're each different and individual.

Barb said...

Suede wedding dress! I look forward to that post!

Michelle Alley said...

OK, I absolutely love that supergirl outfit. Those red boots are so unique and perfect. Fun pictures!

Jordan said...

Suede wedding dresses--now that would be a sight to see!!! You're amazing, Kristi!

Barb said...

I love the Cinderella and the white pumpkin photo because a pumpkin like that really looks like it could turn into a coach.

michelle said...

I love their costumes, and I love that you don't feel like you have to always sew them. I feel liberated since I made the decision to buy costumes sometimes! But most of all I love that they do a power sister chant. They all have the happiest faces in that photo!

RoRo2 said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And you take such great pictures! I really love your Cinderella, really looks like a little cinderella would.

danielle said...

Kristi...
these are the CUTEST pictures ever!
I can't believe how big the girls have gotten!