I can't believe this is it. It has all come to an end. We say goodbye to Washington D.C. and fly out in just a few days.
Our computer and all will be boxed up in the morning. This will be my last post from my little town home on the east coast.
I have written my Farewell D.C. post in my head for the last year and unfortunately just don't have the time tonight to write it. So maybe on the plane.
But I can say this. It was here that
- I learned I had huge calves (duh look at the photo) and learned I had a huge heart.
- I learned that I thrive off adventure and am a very good tourist.
- I learned how to see in me what others have seen for years.
- I learned how to feel the spirit of God and act on it, no questions asked.
- I learned how little I really knew about our great country.
- I learned that unless you know absolute everything you have no idea in the world what you really want or really need.
I needed D.C. and I think I can honestly say D.C. needed me!
Goodbye East Coast. Colorado here we come!!!